United Nations of Syrtis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» world Maps!
The Knight Empty27.10.08 19:31 by mrmar

» grind/vesper hunt movie
The Knight Empty22.10.08 2:55 by Nightchill

» Some misc screens I've taken in wz/realm
The Knight Empty22.10.08 1:33 by Nightchill

» Characters on Horus
The Knight Empty13.10.08 19:47 by Durane

» NAME, CLASS, TIME.... AND HOW MANY CHAR U HAVE?
The Knight Empty12.10.08 19:45 by Nightchill

» Where to go for Honey - Guide for New Starters.
The Knight Empty12.10.08 19:44 by Nightchill

» The conjurer
The Knight Empty11.09.08 10:20 by Slyp

» A solo hunt - part 1 of 3
The Knight Empty11.09.08 9:31 by Slyp

» major loss of knight's
The Knight Empty11.09.08 9:05 by Slyp

free sms

il programma gratuito per inviare sms free da cellulare
manda free sms da web

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Knight

4 posters

Go down

The Knight Empty The Knight

Post  mikeward 26.02.08 6:19

Kights have a big advantage in all fights because they can block those devasting attacks that cost alot of mana,or they dont do as much damage that they would normally do because they have a protection spell to use.

Warlocks-When fighting Knights dont use 5-10 second effects while their running to you because they will were off and it will be a waste of the speel because your not using the spell 100%
Once their to you use your highest attacking spells and fastest because they have alot of health and they will kill you if you dont pay full attention to the spells they cast on you and themselves.But most of all, highst and hitting and fastest spells one after another.

P.S- I din that zapping a knights health away from them (necromancy) really changes the battle into ur favor.

Barbs-Thisis a interesting and precise battle.The best Way to go is to knock them down and keep the their as long as possible.Make them dizzy and use Ur highest hitting attacks.

P.S. When Fighting Knights dont run from them or you will be stuck in your tracks if they have a spear.And Running doesnt get you anywhere anyway I f You Lag alot XD

Conjurers-Use Energy Barrier when they get to you and do anything in the name of the almighty to prevent them from getting to to you.I would say Ivy then Arcane then Will Domain.
Use all of your defensive spells when they get to you because you will waste it if you dont.

P.S when they break your energy barrier heal yourself and run until you can cast energy barrier again.
I find that This is a long battle if you play your cards right but can be done, one, and i have done it myself.

Knights-Use everything in the name of the almighty to get to them be fore they use any Van Guard spells and make them dizzy.Do not attack them with your highest mana costing and newest spell because its not the best thing to do at lvl 20-24. when your lvl 25+ wait till there protection and blocking percentage spells wear off because they have a high cooldown time.

Hunter/Marksman- Hunters should use all of thier great defensive spells to Knights and Let your pet do most of the work. Try to knock them down every chance you get to because they might end up killing your pet if it starts to bother them.

Marksman- Attack Attack Attack while their running to you and do anything to prevent them from getting to you.

Knights fighting any of these characters- When fighting these char's try every defensive skill you like to find out wich one's you like. When Fightin These spells really effect the outcome of the battle use more defensive skills when fighting Warlocks Marksmans Barb's and more attacking spells going for Conjurer's Hunter's and Knight's

P.S. Blocking and protection spells for aggresive fighters and more Vanguard for defensive one's

mikeward

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

The Knight Empty KNIGHTS!

Post  mytho 19.06.08 9:55

o yeaa thats me : (<"+= !THE KNIGHT!+=">)

cant touch this knight!! cant touch this! Wink afro The Knight 2331 The Knight 364719
mytho
mytho

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

The Knight Empty Re: The Knight

Post  Birand Saralond 25.06.08 19:44

uhm which weapons bests for knights? swords? spears? maces?

Birand Saralond

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

The Knight Empty WHICH WEAPON IS BEST?

Post  mytho 25.06.08 23:51

well saralond, i am a knight and im almost lvl 30, the problem of which weapon is better is difficult to see,
sword is fast but hits less strong,
mace hit stronger but its slower
spear is like middle of those 2,

ive seen lvl 40 and more to use -swords- or spears,
myself, ive put my power points into swords, spear, tactics and shielding defence.
i prefer swords and spears but u can try out all three and see which one u like best
if u need any help, messege me in game, i got a hammer and a sword for u to try, ull see difference. king The Knight 2331 The Knight 364719
mytho
mytho

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  conker 19.07.08 23:29

i am a level 27 but still for all Knights the est wepons are mases....they might be slow but they can pack a punch......i assure u u wont be let down by mases
conker
conker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down