United Nations of Syrtis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» world Maps!
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty27.10.08 19:31 by mrmar

» grind/vesper hunt movie
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty22.10.08 2:55 by Nightchill

» Some misc screens I've taken in wz/realm
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty22.10.08 1:33 by Nightchill

» Characters on Horus
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty13.10.08 19:47 by Durane

» NAME, CLASS, TIME.... AND HOW MANY CHAR U HAVE?
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty12.10.08 19:45 by Nightchill

» Where to go for Honey - Guide for New Starters.
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty12.10.08 19:44 by Nightchill

» The conjurer
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty11.09.08 10:20 by Slyp

» A solo hunt - part 1 of 3
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty11.09.08 9:31 by Slyp

» major loss of knight's
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty11.09.08 9:05 by Slyp

free sms

il programma gratuito per inviare sms free da cellulare
manda free sms da web

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action)

4 posters

Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action)

Post  Larvin 28.02.08 23:37

Vesper the dragon of the valley is down
aka
I helped kill a dragon

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 34360871oj7.th

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 77051475oa9.th

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 20293544uz8.th

Well, my part is very little in this but I was there at least Very Happy

Larvin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty Re: Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action)

Post  Larvin 28.02.08 23:41

Today I helped kill another "legendario" I hit it nearly half an hour with a party of 6. I forgot to take a screenshot. In the end I had nothing. No xp, no nothing. But my weapon is ruined to 50%
Grrr!!! I learned my lesson: Don't join higher lvl party, you will get nothing for your effort!

Larvin

Back to top Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty Re: Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action)

Post  Larvin 28.02.08 23:43

earlier adventures:
Me and Ben together in party killed the Wind Pendant Holder

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Windpendantholdersc0.th

Killing a pendant holder with a mate.

Look at my lvl!

Larvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larvin 28.02.08 23:45

earlier adventures2:

This was my great adventure with Soras

before:
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Sorasbeforehl3.th

after (with dead body):
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Sorasafteryu6.th

after (with confirmation msg)
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Youhavedefeatedsorasdd9.th

It was a clantask in my exclan. Again look at the lvl!
Pls post a screenshot if you could do that earlier!
Anyway post a screenshot about killing bosses around the globe Smile It's fun!!!

Larvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khalendris 18.06.08 23:37

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Screen11

giving it to the orc lol!
Khalendris
Khalendris

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty lol hahah

Post  mytho 19.06.08 9:57

yo khalendris funniest shit ever ... wait ill do a better one soon!! lol! Laughing What a Face Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 2331
mytho
mytho

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Isemon 19.06.08 10:49

lol! Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 779919 really impressive... i hope that our pope don't see this photo... XD he'll could be shocked...

btw you and your wife are really sweet i put my own photo soon Very Happy

Isemon
Admin

Number of posts : 61

https://unofsyrtis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty reply to khlaendris about picture :giving it to orc

Post  mytho 02.07.08 21:52

well since khalendris posted his funny picture its time to reveal mine:
Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Screen19
TITLE: GIVING IT TO FADA( i think thats her name) THE GIRL GUARD hehe Wink

MYTHO-THE KNIGHT- king Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 2331 Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 364719 Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 542952 Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 319893
mytho
mytho

Back to top Go down

Post  Khalendris 03.07.08 13:11

nice pic but you should be careful how you talk to my wife..... Wink

P.S. CUNNILINGUS rulez
Khalendris
Khalendris

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) Empty wat? wat that suppose to mean

Post  mytho 04.07.08 0:15

wat u mean better watch hw i talk to ur wife?? r u on drugs lol , u should see how she talk s lol, dont even know if shes joking or being serious.... how about she watches wat she says.. hows that? i joke with her and its funny but her i dunno... pce out Mad king Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 2331 Bosses killed by clanmembers (or at least we saw the action) 364719
mytho
mytho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down