United Nations of Syrtis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» world Maps!
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty27.10.08 19:31 by mrmar

» grind/vesper hunt movie
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty22.10.08 2:55 by Nightchill

» Some misc screens I've taken in wz/realm
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty22.10.08 1:33 by Nightchill

» Characters on Horus
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty13.10.08 19:47 by Durane

» NAME, CLASS, TIME.... AND HOW MANY CHAR U HAVE?
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty12.10.08 19:45 by Nightchill

» Where to go for Honey - Guide for New Starters.
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty12.10.08 19:44 by Nightchill

» The conjurer
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty11.09.08 10:20 by Slyp

» A solo hunt - part 1 of 3
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty11.09.08 9:31 by Slyp

» major loss of knight's
Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty11.09.08 9:05 by Slyp

free sms

il programma gratuito per inviare sms free da cellulare
manda free sms da web

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts

4 posters

Go down

Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts

Post  Larvin 29.02.08 0:00

I and one clanmate were at the Herbred fort deffending against Ignis.
This was the 1st big battle I saw. Many clans were there from both side.
It was a rerrible storm very difficult see and move, but it was great to see much much warrior, archer nd mage fighting.

At first they sent their spies forward. The little deffending group started to chase them. The ignis spies joined their main force at the other side of the bridge. Now they were the chasers.
We must ran! I knocked unconscious and I didn't see my attacker. they came from nowhere and they were fast. We lost the battle outside in the forest quickly. And even more quickly they captured the fort.
Then some people started to gather in the Syrtis Warzone.
Small Warparties formed. There were no call for battle, everybody knew we have to act fast. The different clans gathered at the fort and got ready for fight.
The Ignis intruders ran out from the fort and the battle began.
At first I thaught I can surprize them by attacking them at the back. But there were great soldiers at the other side too and they killed everybody on sight who left the others with individual plans.
From nowhere again somebody attacked me. I had to run back to the safe place where our conjus auras could heal me. I saw nobody at my back but I felt my pain. I don't know it was an archer from far range or an invisible closly behind me. I just ran facing the strong wind. I was seriously injured but this time I survived.
I decided to stay wit the mages. When we was together and constantly moving forward and back they can't pierce our deffences. We hunted them down one after another. They were forced back into the fort.
I managed to earn 1 realmpoint in the hassle.
When we reached the gate our heros breached it then everybody fall into the fort. Some, including me, remained outside to finish the ones who managed to escape from inside. We slaughtered them. No survivors remained. They will remember this day. And so do the people of Syrtis!

Larvin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty Re: Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts

Post  mikeward 01.03.08 17:14

WOW you only managed to get one realm point........

OH you shoulda took some pics!

mikeward

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts Empty Re: Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts

Post  Axil 10.07.08 3:04

one time i was protecting the fort and no 1 came .. then a bug flew bye and i chased it then the alsius people killed me(jk) but i did spend a boring hour in the wz. tongue
Axil
Axil

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nohan 11.07.08 11:48

Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts 647835 = Battle = Big battles, stories about attacking or deffending forts 568700
nohan
nohan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum