United Nations of Syrtis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» world Maps!
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty27.10.08 19:31 by mrmar

» grind/vesper hunt movie
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty22.10.08 2:55 by Nightchill

» Some misc screens I've taken in wz/realm
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty22.10.08 1:33 by Nightchill

» Characters on Horus
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty13.10.08 19:47 by Durane

» NAME, CLASS, TIME.... AND HOW MANY CHAR U HAVE?
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty12.10.08 19:45 by Nightchill

» Where to go for Honey - Guide for New Starters.
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty12.10.08 19:44 by Nightchill

» The conjurer
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty11.09.08 10:20 by Slyp

» A solo hunt - part 1 of 3
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty11.09.08 9:31 by Slyp

» major loss of knight's
reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty11.09.08 9:05 by Slyp

free sms

il programma gratuito per inviare sms free da cellulare
manda free sms da web

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason

Go down

reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason Empty reporting the jeka problem and how i was kciked out for no reason

Post  mytho 04.07.08 23:41

THERE is a big problem, jeka which i may call a asshole (sry ise) kicked me out of clan for asking him his lvl, he been very insulting to me and even rascist i beleive for not wanting to answer me, i love all clan memebers, but jeka stupid fuck has crossed the line by kicking me out.... even after ive been in this clan for soo long, helped alot of ppl and now jeka abuses the power and confidence of isemon, justice has to be made, i kno i was disrespectul BUT WAT U EXPECT AFTER U BAN ME FROM CLAN FOR NO REASON,,, i will find another clan of course no problem but im very dissapointed of UNS to have put authority in WRONG hands, it was nice playing with u yawney, king ago, isemon, rhanya, master mark, and all others i forgot to name Smile

EVEn is jeka says i didnt respect him that why he kicked me out..... it is false he has disrescpected me alot by ignoring me and insulting, and by isemons rules: after 3rd warning ur kicked out..... me i didnt get any warning, ill quit this clan for jeka,( ill will say it 1 more time) is a STUPID asshole. this clan is not going good, anyway i hope to see the rest of u GOOD ppl on battelfield, pce and love friends! i had fun with u guys and hope i will see u again all the rest, isemon u were a good friend, bye for now!!
mytho
mytho

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down